2 Bedroom Apartments in Moon Township - You Control Cold Air and Heat - * This high-ceiling extra-large 2 bedroom unit is perfect for your next home.
* Apartment features updated appliances (fridge, stove, oven, dishwasher) plenty of cabinet space, fresh carpeting, private patio and HVAC.
* HVAC: you control the cool air and heat.
* Community Gardens and picnic area, and wooded views add to the community feel.
* One storage locker included with rent.
* Off-street parking available in lots only. $50 refundable parking permit deposit per leaseholder. 1 Visitor permit per apartment for a $50 refundable parking permit deposit.
* Laundry in basement of building
* Enjoy these complex amenities: Playground, Car Wash area, Picnic/Grilling Area, and Tennis Courts.
* Thorn Run is tucked away in the hills above Coraopolis. Convenient to the Pittsburgh International Airport, Robert Morris University, and Sewickley.
* Easy access to Downtown Pittsburgh and local shops and restaurants, including Robinson and Settler's Ridge shopping complexes
* Area hotels include Embassy Suites, Sheraton, Marriot and the Doubletree
* Top local employers include Aetna, Chevron, Nova Chemicals, Dick's Sporting Goods, Eaton, FedEx, McKesson and Servicelink.
* Zoned for the Moon Area School District.
**Pet-friendly community that allows for cats and/or dogs. Only 2 pets per home and there is a monthly pet fee per pet of $25.00. NO PET DEPOSIT! **Not all buildings are dog-friendly, also Medium to Large dogs allowed in only specific buildings. If interested, please inquire about a dog-friendly unit!**
* Building weight limits on Dogs as follows - small dog only building up to 20 lbs / medium dog only building up to 40 / large dog only building up to 70 lbs
* Email Steiner Realty today at: thornrun at steiner-realty dot com
Considering the ongoing pandemic, we would like to limit the number of times we show occupied units whenever possible. If we have a vacant unit comparable to one that is occupied, we will ask that you tour that one instead. Please note that we will continue to require all parties to wear masks and maintain social distances throughout the duration of a tour.