Unique Turn-of-the-Century 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Home in Foster Powell neighborhood! - This beautiful, vintage home is in SE Portland in the Foster Powell area. Originally built in 1911! The downstairs of the house has a bathroom, an open living room with large windows, and hardwood floors. The dining area includes a charming window seat and hardwood floors. Boasts a spacious kitchen as well. The downstairs bedroom features a large closet door mirror.
Upstairs contains a cozy second bedroom with plenty of natural light. The basement is unfinished, but gives extra storage space. A large fenced backyard just gives you more space for entertaining!
Close to Food Carts on Foster, Nayar Taqueria, CHAR, and more restaurants and shops!
Washer/dryer included in laundry room
- Lease Length: 12-months
- Pets: 2 pets maximum, combined weight limit of 90 lbs, $50 monthly pet rent/per pet. Breed restrictions apply. Pet(s) must be spayed or neutered. Pet(s) must be at least 1 year or older. A pet agreement must be signed prior to pet(s) living on site.
- Utilities: Garbage, Recycling, and Compost included. Tenant pays all other utilities.
- Landscaping: tenant responsibility
- No smoking on the premises.
- Renters insurance required.
- Must abide by HOA rules and regulations if applicable.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The Application Period Opens on Sunday, July 23, 2023 at 3:00 PM.
- Apply at this link: myrentalapplication.com/index/portlandpm *
- We process completed applications in the order they are received. All individuals in your application group who are 18 years of age or older must submit an application in order for the application to be considered completed
*Please note the property address will only populate on this page 15 minutes before the application period opens. Do not submit the application early as time penalties will apply, per housing bureau ordinances.
Application/Screening Fee: $49.95/adult
Screening Criteria Overview: Total verifiable household gross income should be at approximately 2x the monthly rent. Must have a minimum of one year verifiable rental history. We run credit, criminal, and eviction history. Please inquire with Portland Property Management for a full application with complete screening criteria.
Accessible Dwelling Unit: No
Please note that while this property is listed with a projected availability date, the actual move in date is dependent on the approval date of an application. Upon application approval, we will set a move in date within a reasonable amount of days to accommodate our company procedures and in accordance with local ordinances. ***The advertised August 18th move in availability date is subject to change due to a pending repair timeline.***
Please note that showings of occupied units are not guaranteed and/or subject to cancellation and availability.
If you are viewing this listing on a 3rd party listing site, please check the property page at: portlandpm.com/vacancies prior to applying to ensure accuracy of information.