The Harper | Junior 1BR | Apartment 715 | TOP FLOOR JUNIOR ONE BEDROOM | OPEN SATURDAY 10-4! - This excellent space overlooks vibrant 14th Street. Custom closets, Silestone counters, hard wood floors and custom cabinetry make this a stylish choice.
ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED IN RENT
(Except cable, phone and internet.)
NO Security Deposit
NO Amenity Fee
The Harper is a smoke-free community. Sorry, no pets.
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 10-4!
• Large windows
• Red oak wood floors throughout
• Custom closets
• Custom window shades
• Bosch washer and dryer
• Recessed lighting throughout
• Custom wood cabinets in kitchen and bath
• Silestone counter tops with matching backsplash
• Stainless steel appliances
• Modern kitchen with convection oven, microwave and dishwasher
• Custom linen cabinets
• Designer bath tiled floor with matching wainscoting and tub surrounds
• Polished chrome fixtures
• Roof top deck with panoramic views of DC
• Gourmet grilling stations
• Fitness center
• Resident lounge (with TV and internet access)
• Business center (with internet access)
• Private dining room with gourmet kitchen
• On-site management
• On-site maintenance with 24 hour emergency service
• Front desk services
• Personal storage units (no charge)
• Bike storage (no charge)
• Underground parking ($350 per month)
• Online rental payment option
• Coffee and tea service
• Controlled access entry
• Energy efficient VRF heating and A/C units
Our office is open to assist you during convenient hours. Visit us Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, and Saturdays from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. We are delighted to offer in-person or virtual tours of our available apartments, tailored to your preferences.
To schedule a tour, simply call (202) 842-1919, and our friendly staff will be thrilled to assist you.
Keener Management is an Equal Opportunity Housing Provider (EHO)
Pursuant to the District of Columbia Inclusionary Zoning program, income restricted units are available at this development. Please contact the Department of Housing and Community Development at www.dhcd.dc.gov regarding the availability of such units and requirements for registration in the Inclusionary Zoning program. g program.
Keener Management will not refuse to rent to a person because they will provide the rental payment, in whole or in part, through a voucher for rental housing assistance provided by the District or federal government.