Brand New Condo in the historic Holman Building, Downtown, Bay Views!
***$9556 to $13,760 per month depending on time of year and length of stay.**
Live the ultimate Monterey Peninsula dream in this brand-new luxury condominium, with large windows that deliver incredible picture-postcard views of the Monterey Bay and Pacific Grove. Located in the heart of downtown Pacific Grove, it’s easy to park your car and walk everywhere — to dining, shopping and movies, as well as to nearby Lovers Point and the popular Recreation Trail which borders the bay.
This brand-new condo on the fourth floor corner of the historic Holman Building brings minimalist modern glamor to your stay as well as a glimpse into the past. The building, originally a famous department store founded in 1918, was frequently visited by legendary author John Steinbeck, who purchased his writing materials and household items there. The home is named “Sweet Thursday” after one of Steinbeck’s novels about Cannery Row.
* Corner unit with views through both the front and side windows of the bay.
* Within walking distance of the Monterey Bay Aquarium and Cannery Row.
* Parking garage under the building for one car and an elevator to take you to the 4th floor condo.
* 60-inch HDTV in the living room.
* Office with desk, queen sleeper sofa, located near the powder room.
* Master Bedroom: king bed, bay views.
* Master bath: walk-in closet, deep soaking tub, dual sinks, separate shower with two shower heads.
* Guest bedroom: bay views, queen bed, en suite bath with a shower.
* Small, well-behaved dogs are allowed at the owner’s discretion.
** Additional Fees for Pets**
Contact our office directly for a full quote and potential discounts. // https://www.sanctuaryvacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/3803-sweet-thursday